Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Communications Quiz


For my personality quiz, I scored as the: 

Brainy Type
Brainy types focus on Facts and prefer Thinking over Action. Brainy types are:
1. Calm
2. Quiet
3. Private
4. Detail Oriented
5. Logical & Structured
After you learn about your preferred communication type, think about how your co-workers like to communicate. If you’re very different, you may find it harder work well together. By understanding you and the people around you, you can make small adjustments in the way you deal with them to build better relationships and get better results.

I agree that I'm quiet and think logically, but I believe I work well with others. I think good communication is essential to be successful in your job, and this "type" assumes that I have troubles with communicating. Besides that, I agree with the characteristics that are in the brainy category. 

No comments:

Post a Comment